Monday, October 27, 2008

Isle Of Cheswick Victorian Themed Sim






Isle Of Cheswick is a beautiful sim in the virtual world of SecondLife. The owners of this exquisite sim are Bracken Back And Samaria Arai. Together they built a Victorian themed sim complete with impeccable and colorful "Painted Ladies" in painted ladies I mean those beautiful Victorian homes with glorious color schemes that delight the eye. Step back into time and come visit this sim. Bracken builds the builds the homes with authentic textures of the period as well as the rich woods that panel the walls. The detailing of his homes are not only remarkable but are to be commended. The furnitures, chandeliers, fireplaces just incredible. His wife Samaria is also a very talented designer in her own right. Just recently samaria created a gorgeous Victorian stove that blew my mind when I saw it! She also built beautiful stables with horse jumps that actually fall when kicked with the hooves. Click the bottom bar and they go back into place!
Isle Of Cheswick has so much to offer its visitors from pristine waters with a windmill to fishing, shopping and horseback riding. Of course you need to have a SecondLife account to be able to visit there but I can assure you it will be one visit you will remember. Say hello to Bracken and Samaria and tell them Kia sent you! Before I go I will mention that I have a shop here as well ;) and yes guessed it right all of my fine prim jewelry. Enjoy your visit at Isle Of Cheswick! We look forward to seeing you there ;)

No comments: