Monday, October 27, 2008

Amatsu Mitsukai & Amari Gable







What Is Amatsu Mitsukai? It is a gorgous and well planned Sim in Second Life's Virtual world of shopping and quite a unique experience! I am most fortunate to know this top quality designer and have the priviledge of calling this gentle woman my best friend. Amari and her designs are truly exquisite! She is the owner of Second Life's largest inworld collar gallery. What sets her work above and beyond is the fact that she is a texture artist of the highest quality seamless textures, textures that go from exquisite fabric to the highest quality precious metals. On her sim you will find impeccable slave silks that flow like very fine gossamer and so light they dance in the breeze., Collars that are scripted and color changing so you can match them to what you are wearing or perhaps what suits you. Exquisite and fine japanese hair she creates and hand paints to perfection as well as fine japanese Kimonos for men and women. Wait! it doesn't end there! Take a peek at her formals and take note of her gowns, there are those in world that consistently brag they are the best but I have to disagree on that one ;) My thought is Amari Gable creates the very best. She takes time and knows exactly what a woman wants. Her fine eye for detail is most amazing. Did I mention she also creates top of the line jewelry? or high quality shoes that you can actually hear when you walk that sexy walk? or her fine prim furniture? or her architectural abilities? I have snapped pictures of Amatsu and hope you enjoy viewing them. I have the pleasure of working closely with this designer and also sell my exquisite fine prim jewelry at her place. I am located in the spanish mission on the 3rd floor. But I would love for you to visit this sim and see for yourself the exquisite shopping experience she created from the heart for others to enjoy! There is only one Amarismiles and she does make me smile even on my lowest days ;) Please visit Amari and her husband Razi Semple he is her partner in this extraordinary adventure!

No comments: