Saturday, April 2, 2011

What Is Coming To Worldly Treasures

Greetings all,

Many of you probably asked "Where's Kia Been", well truth of the matter is, I have been sick, and studying Graphic Design at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division as well as keeping up with my kids. That is a lot believe me! I have new lines of jeweled silks and jewelry set's coming out. The collars I have in my sets are now being sold at Amari Gable's Collar Gallery scripted. The ones in my shop are NON-scripted. If you have a problem with the scripted one's, please send a detailed note card to Amari Gable. I have no knowledge of scripts, that is entirely Amari's part of it.

In the next 6 month's or so I will be creating children's illustrations in real life and SL available upon request as I will be hand drawing them, so personalizing them will take time. I will also be setting up a website for that under a name I will not disclose until I obtain a copyright on the name/label. I will be designing real jewelry as well as custom painting baby shoes. So A lot is going to be happening with me. I welcome all ideas, custom work and One-of-a-kind pieces. Prices vary so ask. I request 1/2 deposite down on all SL jewelry before the start of each job. Thank you for sticking with and by me in my work. I value all of you as loyal customers. Hugs, Kia Greyskin - Worldly Treasures

No comments: