Friday, June 25, 2010

More New Fine Jewelry Coming!



Through difficult times as I seem to have of late, my creative mind is still going full speed ahead. Nothing can relieve my sadness of the loss of my beautiful Catahoula Satchmo. My most loyal and treasured friend and companion was taken from me when I was at my lowest point in my life. Together we grieve for each other.

Out of the ruins and ashes, a woman named Gladys reached out to me in seeing my blog about my missing dog, and as well I have a new blue eyed boy named Bo.
Bo is settling in nicely and is a warm and friendly guy who is a work of art as only Catahoulas can be. I am very grateful for this woman in trusting her Bo into my care.

I still will NOT give up on my Satchmo and will continue on in my intense search for my best friend and most loyal companion.
Now what am I coming out with? I am designing very erotic jewelry collections that will make your men stand up and take notice of your outer beauty as well as inner beauty.

There is only one Kia Greyskin and I have missing all of my dearest friends in world. So with that said HUGS to you ALL!!!!!!!

No comments: