Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hair Accessories Are In!






Hey all! well it's been a very busy time for me in SecondLife! I have been creating new exquisite hair jewelry thats not only elegant but very different from what has been available by other creators. What sets mine apart are that they are additions to some of my best selling jewelry collections. They are a work of art. All made up of tiny prims and highest quality textures. They each come in their own matching jewel cases. Looking for that ideal piece to gift a special lady for the holidays? Look me up in world in Second Life you will find the links to my shops in my picks! Give her the gift of beauty. You will find many lovely gifts to choose from. I also accept commssions if it is a one of a kind piece or collection special requests pricing can start anywhere from 5000L to higher whatever the work entails. With that you have exclusive full rights to that particular product. Hope to see you inworld!

No comments: